Sunday, September 13, 2015

Introduction

Hey all,
My name is Ellena and I'm 22 years old. I graduated this year from the University of Waterloo with a major in French, and a double minor in Applied Language Studies and Religious Studies. I've always wanted to become a teacher ever since I was a little kid. I hope to become a French teacher, teaching Core French in an elementary school in the near future. My grandfather, my aunt, and my uncle are all teachers, so I guess teaching runs in the family. I hope to make it through these next two
years without too much difficulty with the coursework. I'm particularly worried about this Math course, because I've never been too good at math work. Even simple math like addition and subtraction takes me a while to figure out without a calculator, so I'm hoping that this course will help to improve my own math skills, but also help me instruct students how to overcome their struggles with math problems.

I'll introduce myself a little more. I like to hangout with my friends and my boyfriend on my free time. If I'm not with them, then I'm most likely lounging around my room watch Netflix. I like to cook and bake, but I often find that I'm too busy to be in the kitchen, so I hope to find more time to get back into cooking. I'm very active on many social medias; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are my main outlets to connect with friends. I'm obsessed with check my newsfeeds to find out what my friends and the rest of the world are up to. I'm not too sure what else would be relevant to let you guys know, so I guess for now I'll leave it at that, and hopefully I'll share more as the course goes on. Thanks for reading, I'll leave you with a selfie from my last Instagram post. Enjoy!
Woolley, E. © 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment